ESL for who?Adults..........I don't think it's appropriate for kiddies...too much sexual inuendo.Don't want you to get in trouble!;-)And is it for real? Seems really ditzy to me.Who is the intended audience for this stuff?M.
Hi, It is the youtube audience and I got to it through another youtube presenter who has a show about playing an online game. So it is kind of for us geeks out there. Also trashes on those obsessed with Japan.
Leave Your Thoughts
ESL for who?
ReplyDeleteAdults..........I don't think it's appropriate for kiddies...too much sexual inuendo.
Don't want you to get in trouble!
;-)
And is it for real? Seems really ditzy to me.
Who is the intended audience for this stuff?
M.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteIt is the youtube audience and I got to it through another youtube presenter who has a show about playing an online game. So it is kind of for us geeks out there. Also trashes on those obsessed with Japan.