Monday, October 27, 2008

It was Heart to Heart

So I was heading to the elevator to go home my supervisor (the higher level one) told me she wanted to speak with me.

I didn't see Jay around so I had a feeling this wasn't going to be so bad.

And it went okay, no shouting matches or fits of crying. Just a heart to heart talk, about my leave, behavior and what's next for me.

We both shared the feeling of a little resentment for all the happened. But we are willing to move on.

And she is giving me the release documents, but on Thursday.
Oh and I am going to be deducted for going home sick, ah well.

But now it is time to focus on packing and moving to my new gig. They found me a studio apartment already in Sanbon. So I hope it is spacious and has a nice window.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it went ok- w/no trauma, etc...
    Looking fwd to your pics of new apt, school, neighborhood, etc...

    So where do you want your LATE B.day package mailed to now?? Yup, it's still here in my bedrm!
    ;-)
    HUGS
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still send it to my friend Cynthia's address and put it in her name ;)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...