Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Neighborhood

Looks like the place I have been given is planted right in downtown Sanbon, off the subway station.

It is also conveniently located near an Emart, so I can expect my bank account to dwindle.

As of now I am trying to arrange my moving day. I need someone to help me move and BK will not be available till 6pm Saturday. So far I have Roboseyo saying he can help me, but I need to confirm a time. If I don't hear from him I am going to have to give the pick up times for when my boyfriend can do it. Great more anxiety! haha~

Anyways, it is going to be interesting Saturday. Because I will move my stuff into the hallway so the cleaning Ahjumma can clean the place, and then the new teacher will move in. I already asked the new teacher if I could keep some of my stuff still in the apartment till my pick up comes. And she said no problem.

That is what is on the plate these days. Yes I feel excitement and relief to be leaving my hagwon. But a little broken hearted for seeing some of the kids go. Ah well~

8 comments:

  1. =( I wish I could help~! But with 2 little boys to drag along, and not finishing my work till 2 pm I'm afraid I'm useless on Saturday! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay for now your address is helping for packages!! hehehe

    Once finally settled I will bus it out to your area... I think there is a bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANX Everyone for helping Joy!
    I'm so grateful you're there for her.
    --------------------------------
    Nice that you're close to a park!
    That's great.
    Is the new school the little "red x" on the map?
    ----------------------------------

    Joy . . . did you send in your absentee ballot?
    Hugs
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your move goes smoothly!

    I don't have any transport to offer, sorry :(.

    I don't know much about Sanbon, but I have a bunch of friends from Gunpo. There are some nice people there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom.
    Yes I sent my absentee ballot in and hope it was counted.
    That red x is the hospital. My school is in walking distance.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please show us on the map where the school is...... or near what's marked in English?!! (ie., emart, hospital, park,..).
    Looks like a v. convenient neighborhood.
    Can you read Korean now?
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom

    I don't know where the school is on the map, but it is there and it is close. I can read Korean and I learned how to before I came to Korea. Problem is I need to build my vocabulary so I know what I am reading.

    It looks like a nice little neighboorhood...and I hope it has some cafes to chill out in.

    Have fun on your trip Mom~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx Joy........
    How 'bout labeling the map w/the school & other places you find for us when you're able to?!! Along w/some of your beeeeeeeuuuuuteeeeful fotos.
    ;-)
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...