It is also conveniently located near an Emart, so I can expect my bank account to dwindle.

As of now I am trying to arrange my moving day. I need someone to help me move and BK will not be available till 6pm Saturday. So far I have Roboseyo saying he can help me, but I need to confirm a time. If I don't hear from him I am going to have to give the pick up times for when my boyfriend can do it. Great more anxiety! haha~
Anyways, it is going to be interesting Saturday. Because I will move my stuff into the hallway so the cleaning Ahjumma can clean the place, and then the new teacher will move in. I already asked the new teacher if I could keep some of my stuff still in the apartment till my pick up comes. And she said no problem.
That is what is on the plate these days. Yes I feel excitement and relief to be leaving my hagwon. But a little broken hearted for seeing some of the kids go. Ah well~
=( I wish I could help~! But with 2 little boys to drag along, and not finishing my work till 2 pm I'm afraid I'm useless on Saturday! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteIts okay for now your address is helping for packages!! hehehe
ReplyDeleteOnce finally settled I will bus it out to your area... I think there is a bus.
THANX Everyone for helping Joy!
ReplyDeleteI'm so grateful you're there for her.
--------------------------------
Nice that you're close to a park!
That's great.
Is the new school the little "red x" on the map?
----------------------------------
Joy . . . did you send in your absentee ballot?
Hugs
M.
I hope your move goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any transport to offer, sorry :(.
I don't know much about Sanbon, but I have a bunch of friends from Gunpo. There are some nice people there. :)
Mom.
ReplyDeleteYes I sent my absentee ballot in and hope it was counted.
That red x is the hospital. My school is in walking distance.
;)
Please show us on the map where the school is...... or near what's marked in English?!! (ie., emart, hospital, park,..).
ReplyDeleteLooks like a v. convenient neighborhood.
Can you read Korean now?
M.
Mom
ReplyDeleteI don't know where the school is on the map, but it is there and it is close. I can read Korean and I learned how to before I came to Korea. Problem is I need to build my vocabulary so I know what I am reading.
It looks like a nice little neighboorhood...and I hope it has some cafes to chill out in.
Have fun on your trip Mom~!
Thanx Joy........
ReplyDeleteHow 'bout labeling the map w/the school & other places you find for us when you're able to?!! Along w/some of your beeeeeeeuuuuuteeeeful fotos.
;-)
M.