I got an email last night from my recruiter and so had some time to think about it. At first I was apprehensive because it is in Sanbon. This is an area below Seoul kind of in the middle. By subway train it takes 30-40 minutes into Seoul, which means seeing BK will be at a disadvantage. But he told me to consider my priorities and not worry about him, that we can still see each other on weekends and other chances.School Details / Advantages:
- Location is in the mountains, away from Seoul. Areas like these are more residential...calmer.
- GEPIK school offering 2.0 million Won instead SMOE offer of 1.8 million Won.
- Kuri blogger lives nearby ....friend hook up
- Get to start in November .... offering the ability to not lose money
- Elementary school: was shooting for higher grades, but ah well.
- Told by recruiter that reputation of school is very good.
All in all, it is still up in the air whether I can get in, but it would be a relief to know I don't have to live off pennies.