Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Korean Lessons

Dear patrons of my blog,
Bo Kwan is really a nice guy and doesn't mean to offend anyone. He just sometimes gets a hot temper and goes off-the-wall. I will work on convincing him to continue teaching me Korean on a daily basis as was done this week.

But, it seems, he doesn't want to hear the feedback that was given to his lessons. Therefore, I will not post my lessons on here. If you want the daily dose of Korean that he gives me for your own personal use, please email me.

Anyways, I want to say that I appreciated everyone's comments and do not feel the same as BK. I thought it was important to have the comments because it would help others who are reading my lessons.

Well hopefully he has calmed down. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...