Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daily Korean: Wednesday

Hello!

Today is going okay, I tought the 6th grade and sometimes they can be a pain. But today's workthrough went without any headaches.

Anyways, here are today's sentences:


지금은 몇 시 입니까?


What time is it now?


지금은 =now

몇=what

시= time




지하철역은 어디 입니까?


Where is the subway station?


지하철=Subway

역= Station

어디= Where


I think we studied the second one when I was back in America, so it sounds familiar. Also I have seen the word subway station before, due to of course taking the subway.

*By the way I have been writing these sentences down in a little notepad, as a way to do quick studying.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for breaking up the words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely ask BK the less formal way of speaking. I very rarely use this form of Korean...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...