Monday, October 5, 2009

Won a Free Trip Around Korea

From the same people who did the contest (Speak&Share Metablog) to win iPods and other gizmos comes the final prize of winning a trip around Korea.

Guess what? I am a winner. They are offering a great trip with many good spots around Korea.

You’ll be the guest of the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) and The Voluntary Agency Network of Korea (VANK) as you travel to Jeongseon and Yeongwol in Gangwon-do Province to enjoy the wonders of the natural landscape, including some hidden scenic jewels. You will also venture to Yeongju and Andong in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province where you’ll learn about Confucian traditions and visit ancient temples.
Only problem is the dates are during the weekday and I don't know if I can get those days off. But I will ask my coteacher and see what she says. I still have a lot of sick days I never used. Hrmmm

Feels good to be a winner haha.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are winners! Ditto on the work thing. I'm hoping I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the email as well, but there's no way I can pull it. Why are they doing it on the 14th? Too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! congratulations! that's so cool!!!!! hopefully you can go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS HUN! That's pretty awesome actually. Have fun=^^=

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...