hehehe I won the Blog Korea! Contest. Although I am in the 100 blogger list and got an mp3 player.
How cool is that?
Thanks everyone for reading my blog and even thanks to those who slap a sense of reality into me.
Anyways sorry if I went off on a tangent on that last post. Don't worry my medical condition is doing well right now and I am able to find care here in Korea and get my medicine here.
All right then!
Ha! Congrats! I did, too, but how? What's this about?
ReplyDeleteI think we won based upon our popularity and stuff. Oh well we could win again and get a free trip around Korea.
ReplyDeleteIt's because we rock - simple as that. Actually I was surprised at how many people I've NEVER heard of... Either they're always blogging about K-pop or clothes, or simply not on my radar (yet). If you google a few of the more distinctive email addresses you can get a hint as to your competition.
ReplyDeleteI'd have been a little embarrassed if I HADN'T won something - there were 103 registered blogs and 100 prizes... You do the math :) Congrats!
Ah haha oh hmmm ....they should hold a party for us.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning and I'm glad your health is doing well!
ReplyDeleteI wonder who the three who didn't win anything are . . .
ReplyDeleteWondering that too...who the 3 are..hope they aren't bitter
ReplyDelete