Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chuseok Movie Marathon

Hello dear readers.

If you reside in South Korea near Seoul or Anyang then consider this idea I have for the Chuseok holiday. Depending on where you work you should have Friday October 2nd off.

JH is going to Italy on a business trip so I am left to figure out what to do during this time.

My idea is to do something fun and relaxing. So I have thought of a movie marathon at somebodies house or fairly large-sized officetell. Heck if just a few of you respond we could do it in my officetell if you don't mind the size.

I have a lot of Akira Kurasawa Samurai movies to make for a great marathon, but we could rent anything.

Lord of the Rings marathon anyone?

If you have other ideas or know of some other event to go to let me know.

And if you want to join in on this then let's get it together! Heck I will even break out some wine to enjoy this holiday ^^

2 comments:

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...