Thursday, December 16, 2010

Enjoying My Escape from the Korean Winter

My location would be the one on the top left there. Yes, indeed, I am happy to know that I avoided the first freeze in Seoul, South Korea. I can't begin to tell you how much I hate walking around in 13F temperature. Sure I got use to it and under my hat, scarf, winter coat, gloves, sweaters and pants I felt warm enough. But really I got tired of it last winter, which by the way lasted well into April.

My poor mom is complaining of the "cold" out there in Florida. Goodness!

Yipppeeeee!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Joy - when the wind is blowing & it feels like it's in 30sF, it doesn't matter where the heck u are...it's damn cold! AND the heat is broken in my apt again. BUT on the bright side did you see where it says it'll be 80 here on Sat., cant wait!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Winter :)
    Dear Joy and Joy's Mum-
    Try checking out the forecast for Edmonton, Alberta Canada some day you are feeling cold. If I convert from C to F, today is 0F, and we can look forward to -6F on Friday
    !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kathleen....that's why I moved to South Florida in 1974 from BUFFALO, NY!
    C'mon down & thaw!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    I think many Cdns spend winters in Florida/Palm Springs etc. A vacation does sound nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Wednesday was a cold one. Walking around at 9am was that face-stinging cold and I was quite upset at myself for not wearing a scarf. But, the nice thing about those cold days is that when it's not THAT cold, it doesn't feel so bad... it's all relative :-)

    Hope you're enjoying your not so freezing temperatures in the states!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...