Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Before I Go

Yesterday, was my first Monday with no work. I soon realized what having no schedule means, which is that you end up with vasts amounts of time. I got out and went to my old neighborhood to visit Tom and run a few errands.
I saw Tom enjoying my friend's rubber glove. But I was pleased to see Tom getting along with his brother (previously named Hamster) now called Kaiju. 


I didn't visit Tom today and might not make it tomorrow, so I guess yesterday's visit was my last goodbye till I see him in February.  Grow strong my little Tom!
After visiting I went in to the local area and picked up some stickers and toys for my friend's family. Then I got a bite to eat and went on back to my friends house to rest. Several hours later I was back out for dinner with my girlfriends. It was time to say goodbye, till my return. We enjoyed a Japanese noodle dinner and cupcakes afterward.
 It seems like a pattern in my life where either I meet great friends and then they move or I have to. But we agreed to meet in Jongno, Seoul next year.






 Today wasn't that active and it consisted of helping my friend take her cat (not related to mine) to the Vet and then going to the bank to get some American cash. 

Tomorrow I leave for America around 6:45 pm. I want to let you all know that I will keep on blogging about Korea, America and anything as time passes. You can look forward to some great posts about my boyfriend's first visit to America around Christmas and New Year's time. Korea is getting colder so I hope all my K-buddies out there have their ondols working and footsies kept warm. 

:)

4 comments:

  1. Tom is soooooo cute!
    I will miss him too.
    Safe travels Joyous!ched

    ReplyDelete
  2. ched?
    no idea how that got there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm... looks delicious! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy. I've been craving cupcakes for ages now.

    Wishing you a safe and as comfy as it can be flight back home. Soak it all up and enjoy every minute back home.

    Looking forward to hearing you bf's impressions of America.

    Best:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...