Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tea Time with Joy Pilot Episode

Ok I am not sure how this works but click here to go to a website where you can download my podcast.

Basically I am trying to create my own podcasts and get them up on iTunes. I am very new to all this so if you have tips let me know. I am reading a lot of "how-to" on websites, so we will see if it all works out.

If you do get to hear my podcast I hope you enjoy it.

;) Or try this...



Tips:
If you play this in iTunes be sure to turn on the "picture" viewing option. I made it so that you see a different picture as the podcast plays. This option is in the bottom left tab set and you click on the tab with the box that has a downward pointing triangle. A box should open up in the application showing my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...