But I have always had a fear of teenagers and their mean looks so I don't know. The reason why I am interested in High School is because I am under the impression that you are given a clean slate to design your own curriculum and do whatever you want. Also I would think you don't have to be a "edutainer" or entertainer all the time as you are with little kids. But I love the little kids so I don't know if I will miss them at the high school.
So for you folks I have a set of questions that could use some answering.
- Are there any differences in teaching High School and Elementary?
- What is the coteaching like?
- What are the expectations like?
- What was your High School teaching experience like?
- Anything that could help!