Thursday, August 20, 2009

Notes on the Subway

So I carry around an iPod touch with me and it has the application of "notes". When you are riding the subway out here you can't help but have time to think while you wait till your stop comes. Occasionally, instead of just letting my thoughts drift away, I type them into my iPod.

Today I will share with you what I typed up yesterday while taking the subway into Gangnam.

Back in Korea chatter. Was just thinking how Korean society is meant for them. My analogy is that American society is like a one-size fit all. Korean society is meant for them. But that doesn't mean we can't try it on or make it fit. But in the end it will always be something we are trying to fit into or feel like we aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...