Tuesday, August 11, 2009

American Garden

I will start of this post with pictures of a meal my Dad cooked the other night. We had chicken cutlets, rice and garden vegetables. Of course, it tasted wonderful!



Since my Dad recently lost his job or has semi-retired he and my step-Mom have been growing a pretty extensive garden in the front yard.


Strawberries

Zucchini~




I found the cat playing in a flower bush.


Across the street from my Dad's house is a huge park with baseball fields. Behind the park is a public swimming pool and to the side is a creek that runs through the forest.


I went into Nevada City to do some shopping and have brunch with my Dad.








Lunch consisted of baked macaroni and cheese with cornbread for myself and my Dad had a cheeseburger.

I am telling you it really can't get any better than that. I am going back to the mall today to finish off some more shopping. All in all, my vacation has been super relaxing.

5 comments:

  1. Dad's garden looks amazing!
    But, how come white rice?!!

    Do you wish you could stay in the US rather than return to Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ~

    I want to return to Korea but I still love it out here. I would like to stay if:
    A: I had a solid job.
    B: Had inexpensive health and dental insurance
    C: A nice place to live
    D: My boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A full time job with benefits and no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures Joy, thanks for sharing! Cyn...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...