Saturday, July 18, 2009

School's Out for Summer

I know in my last post I sounded like I was whining and griping about my job. When in reality it is a great job and I should be thankful for it.

In some ways I am really insecure when it comes to people evaluating me. Even when I worked at the summer camps (back in America) they would do session check ups on our performance and I occasionally had mini hissy fits.

What I am trying to say is that I shouldn't blame Korea or Koreans for my insecurities. Honestly I want to do this job and I want to do it well.

So to keep our minds off of this stuff let's look at some pictures I took from 6th graders during the last day of class before summer vacation.


Folder graffiti~



"English is funglish with full of excitement. You ask and I answer, you talk to me and I reply. I give and you... In English, everyday conversation becomes new experience with..."





View from the school window~



Later on in the day we received ice-cream in a bag, which was pretty darn good.

4 comments:

  1. do you teach middle school? How is it... I find that when middle schoolers are good, they are my favorite age group... but I never teach more than 10 at a time... the sight of so many kids in one classroom is a little scary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is 6th grade in Elementary school but by American standards they should be in Middle school. It isn't so bad teaching this age kids and in a big class. But after summer they tend to change their attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! I cant wait to begin teaching! lol! when are you off to your vacation in America?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...