Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Quiet Moment

After school today I went over to Pyeongcheon, which is about 3 subway stops on the way to Seoul.

I like to go to this area to get a sandwich from Subway and sometimes stroll over to the Central Park, which lies between Pyeongcheon and Beomgye.

Today it seemed was a great day to go to the park and zone out. As I entered through the pathway I heard the soft sound of accordion notes playing in the distance. Following the sound I found this old man sitting contently playing his accordion. I decided this was where I would stop and chill out, so I took a seat not too far from him and enjoyed the scenery.

1 comment:

  1. I love this park. I used to live right by Pyeongchon station and worked on Hagwon Ga. *sigh*.. I miss Korea! Looks like you're having a great time there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...