Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sketchbook

Happy Thanksgiving for those who give a hoot! I always enjoyed Thanksgiving with family and food of course. Maybe someday I will get to create my own Thanksgiving meal for my future family...if that ever happens.

Anyways, I thought I would post pictures of what I have been drawing in my sketchbook for the past few months. I don't really sketch as much as I want to but when I get the chance I try to take advantage of it.

So here you are:





In the following sketch I used a photograph as inspiration. I reduced the figures to just their outlines and left out the shadow values. 
 



 Something colorful:


The following was drawn when I was at the Ttukseom resort.


Inspiration:

Detail:

Hope you enjoyed that and for those who celebrate Turkey Day I hope you have a good time with that too. (I will be leaving for Japan Saturday!)

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I really like the second picture you posted with the leaves/flower sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Joy...what a T.giving treat!
    Your work is beautiful...keep it up...hopefully your new "house" will inspire you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...