Monday, June 30, 2008

Bboy dancing & a Korean movie

I have never seen it live and don't know much about the rules and regulations. But from my perspective I can tell Bboy dancing in Korea is awesome and oh so sexy! I stumbled upon an extensive article about the history and popularity of Bboy dancing in Korea that I thought would be great to show that Koreans have their own edgy culture.

Also in my eye's sight is another sexy looking Korean creation a movie called "The Good, The Bad, and The Weird"
Although if I watched this movie here in Seoul I wouldn't be able to catch it with subtitles, but I think it would be fun anyways.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent post, my friend, excellent!
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok are you posting seriously? or just trying to put in adverts for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this movie will show at yongsan cgv with english subtitles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh,we can go Yong san..hehe
    good information for baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.koreanfilm.org/

    You can get relevant information here. Very cool site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...