Thursday, February 4, 2010

Skate Parks in Korea

Coming from California, skateboarding is practically a way of transportation next to the bicycle. I never tried skateboarding but did favor inline skating when I was in middle school.

One might wonder if Korean people like skateboarding or have an interest. I think if you live here long enough you will end up at a park or open space where you do see kids skateboarding and even 20 somethings doing it.

Whether it is becoming a big trend or not it seems newer parks are building ramps for skateboarders and inline skaters.

As I was researching places to visit here in Yongin I came upon this blogsite dedicated to skate parks in Korea. I thought I would post it for general interest and also for those expat skateboarders out there. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...