Perhaps, though knowing there is a warm home out there for myself gives me the confidence to live wherever I want. Hmmm
Okay, anyways here are some pictures from the rest of our trip.
A shot of me standing next to the Yuba River. The water was cold so...no swimming.
We left the river and went on the Independence Trail which leads to a creek that has a little pond. In that pond are newts! They are so cute! I fished one out of the water but then put it back in.
Close up.
Well there are a lot more pictures and some videos but I am kinda beat with driving back to San Francisco today. I leave next Thursday and before I go there is a list of stuff to get done.
- Switch the internet into my roommates name.
- Change cell phone plan into "travel cheap-o plan". (I won't actually use my American cell phone in Korea but keep the plan going because I can't break my contract)
- Last minute banking stuff.
- Repack / get rid of more stuff.
- Clean up what's left in the house.
- Change my address.
- Hug and kiss Bo Kwan ...a lot.
Can you Just do last thing?
ReplyDeleteI think it`s best for us
of course sweety
ReplyDelete