Saturday, May 31, 2008

See for yourself

A video of my diggs! I moved in today and the company cleaned my place before I got here so that was very nice of them.


So yea I found a wireless connection!!!! I don't know how long I can stay connected but there hasn't been a problem so far :)!

Ah it has been a whirlwind lately. I went for my health check yesterday and kind of got lost and had difficulty getting person to help me but it finally worked out. The experience of feeling lost in a foreign country is certainly not the best feeling but also exhilarating.

I like new place and there are few areas that need improvement (bed) but all in all I bet I have more than most people. One thing though that is missing from all of this...is my Bo Kwan. I now can't wait for his return.

But school will keep me busy. Well I am off for sleep my first night in my new home.

:)

6 comments:

  1. Your place looks really nice. I had heard some bad stories of people getting screwed over but your diggs are pretty sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. We mentioned you on the SeoulPodcast this week, if you're interested.

    www.seoulpodcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! ZenKimchi I will have to listen to it and check it out.:)!!!!!!

    thanks Kuri...I hope you find something top knotch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo..
    I lost my comment right now..
    Anyways..
    good view hehe Love hotel..ㅡㅡ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx for showing us around!
    Looks pretty nice, light & airy compared to other dingy places I saw online. Really!
    How far from your school site are you?

    Is your company responsible for providing you with decent furnishings in your apt.? Such as a "real" bed?
    I think they should be!

    Are you feeling a bit homesick yet?
    LOVE & HUGS
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mom,
    I am about 2 subway stops from my work, which is about 10 min ride. Not bad :)

    I will have to get my own bed...so :(


    I am not completely homesick yet but i do miss cheap cheese and being able to call you guys easily.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...