I made a little video for everyone before I go just to say goodbye and to give out some information. Anyways Bo Kwan did the questioning and handled the camera. Well, enjoy!
mechelle posted the same thing on my blog. the dangers of being on the Korean Blog List, I guess.
I'm watching your exit interview. . . I've heard Incheon is nice. It's been fun reading about your preparations. I've been here a long time now, so I enjoy reading the freshness of your first-time point of view.
VERY NICE! Thank you to you both for making the video
ReplyDeleteDo you have an address yet for your new home?
BE SAFE & WELL Joy!
MUCH LOVE & HUGS
Mom
Hi~!
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't got my new address yet but I will lety ou know!
I will call you soon just finishing with Jon.
Love
Joy
Hi! I'm mechelle..
ReplyDeletewill u be kind enough to link me in your blog? I would really appreciate it. I will link you up as well..
here is my url
http://clarissant.blogspot.com
just give me a comment if you agree.
thank you so much..
mechelle i checked out your blog and it seems you write about American TV show...that is nice but is there some kind of cultural theme to your blog??
ReplyDeletethanks!:)
mechelle posted the same thing on my blog. the dangers of being on the Korean Blog List, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI'm watching your exit interview. . . I've heard Incheon is nice. It's been fun reading about your preparations. I've been here a long time now, so I enjoy reading the freshness of your first-time point of view.
Thanks Roboseyo!
ReplyDeleteyea i am pretty new here. But I am glad to see it makes for an interesting read!:)