Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Revamped

Yep, you are in the same place. Just playing with my layout, due to getting tired of the old one. As you might know by now I like to change things up a lot around here.

I was getting tired of the boxed in feeling and so wanted to try and make things more spacious around here. Of course, I wish I could go ".com" and make this a real site, but not sure I want to invest in that right now. See what I can to with blogger in the meantime. What I want to do is really get my personal touch on here in some form or another.  I am doing this by getting rid of my other blogger lists. Instead I made a complete new blog just for a list of blogs I like to go to. Not sure if it is the right thing to do, but I think I will spiff up that site to make it look nice too.

It's called: Expat Abundance. Check it out...as I tweak with it more.

Let me know if this design is bothering you or there is something I could change. I saved the design before the changes so can always revert back. :)

2 comments:

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...