Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not Everybody Loves Your Doggy Like You Do


Heard it on NPR! It's a funny song and relates to a situation I had in the past. My roommate (also lease holder) had a small dog. She loved her little dog very much, so much that she even wiped his butt after he went to the bathroom. It really disgusted me. Eventually we got into a heated discussion about her dog being smarter than humans. She lamented that the students in her biology course weren't as smart as her dog. I tried to tell that given the chance her dog would roll around in poo. She said, so would humans in some situations.

Sure I think dogs can be smart and great creatures who do wonderful things, but let's not go overboard. This song reminded me of that time I argued about the smartness of dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...