Friday, July 30, 2010

Still Here (in America)

No updates means that I have been super busy. But that is good, right? I have been visiting a lot with family and enjoying it, of course.

My time here in Florida is almost up and I am going to miss the sunny skies and flat-perfectly planned roads.

Don't worry as I have taken plenty photos and will post about my adventures as soon as possible. On Saturday morning I fly out to California to visit with my Father for several days, then it is back to Korea.

Let me just say that being far-far-away from Korea has been helping me get a better perspective on everything that has happened and everything I need to do before finishing this contract.

Hope all my pals in Korea are doing well. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...