Since I am planning on later looking for a job in February it would be great to have this list. Plus I now know where I can get an updated one.
I thought I would share this list with you in case it is needed. If you are thinking about working for GEPIK and want to find a school that hires outside the typical season this would be good for you.
- ezEnglish: Looks like they have a lot of public schools and private schools to choose from. I never used these guys so can't comment about their service.
- Korvia: These are one of the big guys. I used them for getting my second job in Korea. They did a pretty good job, but I do have to say there was a lack of post-placement care.
- YouniKorea: I used these guys last year to help look for a job. They didn't place me with one but did give me some offers.
- WorkNPlay: This another one of the big players. They helped me too last year when I was looking. I still have a good relationship with them. I find them to be honest and patient. *After checking it again I am not sure if these guys are the ones I used. I have another link for "WorkNPlay" and that one might be it.
- Global Campus: I never heard of them but it looks like they work closely with public schools.
- GMSC: I never heard of these guys either, but their list of openings looks pretty good.
- ASKnow-ETO: I think I might have used these guys last year. Since I don't remember clearly they were probably the more obscure ones.
- ThinkOutside: They look pretty decent, but no specific jobs listed for public school. Though looks like they deal with after school positions as well.
- BoP Korea: I haven't used this one, but it looks pretty good.
- Lingua-ESL Planet: These guys are great and I used them several times. They never gave me anything solid but were very honest and trustworthy. I hope to use them again next time.
- Korealinx: First time seeing these guys. Their job lost looks meager but maybe they are reliable for certain areas.
- EnglishWorld: These guys look pretty basic and don't offer a job list.
- YnG Recruit: First time seeing this one, too. They have a job list but looks outdated.
- Eduvisor: In Korean, not sure if there is an English equivalent.
- Touch4teaching: Never used. Looks like their job list is good and updated. Probably a good one to contact.
- Teacher's Bus (ATC): Looks like they have positions all over the place and in private and public.
- GA Education: Looks like a strong force with a variety of job listings.
- EslAgent: These guys look like they mostly have private school positions so I am not too sure.
- B2Corea: I got the Korean site but I have inkling there is an English version. I have heard of these guys before, too.
- ProHanz: I don't know about these guys seems like they are new.
- EnglishWork: Never seen these guys before. Their job list looks good but not sure how they would be on the phone.
- ATIK: These guys look pretty basic and don't offer any specific job list.
**UPDATE Reminder: If you are going to go for GEPIK through the typical application process that hires seasonally (September start or March start) than only apply to one recruiter. The application process is where you put in your application and won't know the location of your school till you get accepted. What I am suggesting on this post is for people NOT USING the application process and looking OUTSIDE the hiring season. Thank you~
*If any of you out there have used some of the recruiters on this list give us your opinion. :)