SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Sorry.... couldn't help myself.
I am at work and the flakes are big and fat and coming down in the numbers. The kids are outside playing in it...wish I had brought the camera.
Anyways I have a coat, hat, scarf, and gloves...but I think I need more!
I've been told this will be a very weird winter because it's been snowing for three days straight down here in the southern area (in a nearby city, there's quite a bit of accumulation apparently) and it hasn't really snowed yet in the north.
ReplyDeleteHope you got a chance to enjoy it and take some pictures!
Hey Foreingner Joy
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to drop by and tell ya how much I love your blog! I am going to move to Seoul to teach in about 1 1/2 yrs. So until then I am enjoying and discovering South korea through your stories! B.T.W I love the story of how you met your boyfriend! It's very adorable and sweet!
BOOTS!
ReplyDeleteWOOL SOCKS
BOOTS!
BOOTS!
BOOTS!
BOOTS!
TIGHTS
BOOTS
BOOTS
BOOTS
Thanks MC~ if you have any questions along your way feel free to ask. ;)
ReplyDeleteMom (I am working on it)