Sunday, November 30, 2008

Funny History

I thought I would distract all of you with this video:


It is a twist on the Pilgrim story way long ago.

Sorry my last post and most recent posts haven't been thematic and rather just me expressing the changes and feelings I have here.

I admit I haven't taken the time to thoroughly brief myself on every side of every topic that I see or experience here. My main companion who helps me understand and see more of Korea, was for the last 3 months stressed from looking for a job here. He didn't succeed, though. Anyways, I wanted to say that for these last few months we have been having our own problems.

...ok well just hope some of you still have interest in the Foreign/er.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...