Anyways, as adults we work a lot of our waking life. You spend a good chunk of your time at your workplace and with those people you work with. In my case it is one coteacher and lots of children. This is a different contrast from working at the hagwon, because I worked with 5 Korean coteachers, who all had their own personalities. As we all know, it didn't go all too well.
And so the really most enjoyable aspect is the schedule.
Let's take a look:
- Mon: 9am - 12pm = 4 classes, free till 3pm with one class.
- Tues: 9am-12pm = 4 classes, free till 4:30 pm when I go home.
- Wed: 9am- 11:30 = 3 classes, free till 3 pm with one class.
- Thurs: 9am - 12pm = 4 classes, free till 4:30pm when I go home.
- Fri: 9am - 12pm = 4 classes, 1pm - 4:30pm = 3 classes (the busiest day)
Since my surroundings and schedule are all pretty much wonderful, not having a window is something I can live with, till they work out getting me a new home.
Winter vacation is coming for the school which will last through Dec.26 to Jan. 26...something like that. I have to tell them when I want my 2 weeks vacation and when I want to teach 1 week of winter camp. For that remaining week I don't know if I still work or what.
This weekend looks a little busy, for I am going to go into Gangnam to do my um "English giving". ;)
And I still need to kind of unpack so my little space isn't so crowded.
Well back to work!