Thursday, November 6, 2008

Verdict

From my recruiter:

I spoke with your co-teacher, finally.. I called her around 1:30pm and talked about your housing situation..
She is going to discuss about the matter with administration office first.. and speak with Gunpo City hall.
Because as long as housing is changed, all paper works must be confirmed from government first.. Its not easy thing moving.. Anyway, she is discussing about moving housing and get you back as soon as possible when it can be..
Please be patient..
Since I work with this woman everyday I don't want to get on her nerves about it. But as Mom says, I can push my recruiter to make sure this gets moved along. For now , I will accept that there is recognition that change is needed, and some actions are to be taken.

Anyways, I can forsee though that this is going to take a while...let us just hope not too long.

In the meantime, I gotta get over my resperatory infection.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like they get it, how important this is for you. awesome. keep greasing the wheels, so that everybody likes you, and they're happy to find you a nicer apartment. It'll work out alright.

    Meanwhile, take care of that cold. Yuk.

    (ps: the word verification word is "pothed" for this comment. I'm l-o-l-ing)
    -rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming the government stuff is simply registering your address at the local gu office, which you'll have to do anyway, takes five minutes, and isn't a big deal at all.

    (funny, Rob, my word verification is shess, which is the sound I made when I read your LOLing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just hope this doesn't drag on ... its up in the air whether I will move before vacation. Something tells me that would take a miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...