Monday, November 17, 2008

628

My last hours in my windowless cave are getting close, because I am moving to a window room tomorrow!

After talking about it with my coteacher she called up the office-tell owner and made an agreement. I am to move into room 628, which is straight across the hallway.

Although, I was hoping to move to a whole other building due to this one is kind of dingy, the new place will still be a lot better because of the window. I have already seen what the room looks like and it isn't any different, except the bed has above it shelves.

Anyways, I will move in after work tomorrow and I look forward to finally settling in to my new home here in Sanbon. I can get some plants and maybe a pet fish.

Goodbye, fake window!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!

    As I've said before, at least it's not a basement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody........SING ALONG!"

    http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/happydays.htm

    "Happy days are here again
    The skies above are clear again
    So let's sing a song of cheer again
    Happy days are here again!"

    HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!
    -----------------------------

    Hint: This site would be great for your English students!! What fun...
    WOW!! A Jackpot! A Treasure Trove.
    There are zillions of songs for one & all!
    ALSO go to this pages:
    http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/jokes.htm
    http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/home.htm
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom
    ~I have been on the hunt for resources lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sites are chuck full o goodies!
    I'll send you more from my arsenal when I have time.

    Singing w/them, as a reward activity for getting their work done would be fun.
    Seasonal songs, "Jingle Bells" etc.... doesn't have to be the religious ones!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...