Well vacation zipped by, but it was well worth it. I managed to see some sites, spend good quality time with BK and also do some contemplation on life. I now feel more confident in my placement here and my job. I believe I have made a connection to the hard work I am subjected to and the amount of money in my wallet. So the reward is noticeable. I think all my exciting and adventurous moments here in Seoul, South Korea are granted to me by that I have this job here.
So I hope as I truck through everyday at work I remember my blessings and that it isn't so hard.
:)
By the way, I just wanted to let you know that I've added you to my blogroll. You're not obligated to add me in return or anything, but I just felt you should know. :)
ReplyDeletehey no problem ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you're happy! It makes me feel less anxious.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
just remember it is still my third month here so there is a lot of adjustment that takes place..but still its worthwhile ! :)
ReplyDelete