Friday, August 15, 2008

Museum Photo Post

Hi,
Since that video did the pictures from my Korea National Art Museum trip little justice in way of clarity, I thought I would follow up with a photo post so my viewers can see the pictures more clearly.

Also so ya know I try to keep my Flickr photolog updated, so if you ever wanted to see them more clearly you can go there.

Anyways here are the pictures.

The Entrance

Me in front of the entrance
Display of the featured exhibits
Vietnamese pottery
Picture of a mold casting for making Buddhist statues
Golden Belt Buckle from China
Korean Bronze Mirror
Japanese ink painting (modern attribute is the fan done in perspective)
Historical maps of South Korea
Pagoda in the hallway

The hallway inside the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...