Today was better as I somehow managed to feel like I was caught up. Reality is I still have a lot of planning to do and basic stuff to get done. I have been realizing lately what it will take to teach the first grade and that I am going to learn a lot of techniques.
Monday the school is going to do a "walk through" around to each classroom to check on our decorations. So we have been pressured in to making two posters for the blank sections of our room. I managed to finish both of mine today, and will have to stay late tomorrow to mount them. Getting this done was really satisfying.
I am getting the house ready for Tom and making sure he will have enough space to roam and play. Already I have a nice (huge) litter box for him and a piece of cat furniture is on its way.
There have been moments during the past few weeks that I have felt homesick. Mostly I feel a huge appreciation for home. However, slowly I can feel my life in Korea taking it's shape once again.
All right, I am going to go rest with Hulu.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Thoughts