Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dating in Korea: Potential Interview

I got the okay from the person who writes Dating in Korea to interview her for my pet podcast project. To accomplish a thorough interview I figured I should read her blog from start to finish. So far I am half way through.

If you read her blog then I would like to know if any of you have some questions that you would like to ask. Or if you just have some questions about dating Korean guys in general, that would be fine too.

I am not sure when the interview will get done seeing as we both are busy on the weekends, but I hope to do it sometime soon.

;)

3 comments:

  1. I love reading Dating in Korea! It makes up for the lack of gossip magazines out in the country! She was also inspiration for me starting my blog about life in the Korean countryside because so many blogs seem to be focused around cities in Korea!

    I'd be really interested to know if she ever tells anyone she is dating about the blog? And if she has ever let anyone she is dating or has dated read it? Lastly i'd love to know if she has ever been discovered by someone she didn't want to be?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy!

    Please can you ask:
    1). If she always had a thing for K guys or whether her love for them started after she arrived in Korea?
    2). Does she wish to ever settle down here with a K guy or is she just having fun right now?
    3). What has been her bizarrest dating experience in Korea?

    Thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger Ninja, I will be sure to write those down and ask her ...good questions ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...