Monday, January 11, 2010

Taco Bell Coming Back to Korea?

Love or Hate them Taco Bell might be coming back to Korea. They were here a while back and didn't do so well but perhaps they can make it this time since Koreans are accustomed to Western Fastfood joints.

Start the rumor mill...

Supposedly it will be open in Yeoksam and Itaewon.

I worked at Taco Bell for 2 years and can tell you that yes they use a caulking gun to shoot out the sour cream.

My favorite is the double decker tacos. My impression with this is that it will be a fun place to go have as a treat while in Seoul. But I will always head to my favorite Mexi place, which is Dos Tacos.

hehe

Hey EV Boyz ...you might just get your wish...



3 comments:

  1. just as long as there wasn't any caulk in the caulking gun before the sour cream, I'm ok with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say something like that but left it up to people's imagination.

    Yes they were just a bigger version that Taco Bell created...no caulk in it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it'll taste better there.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...