Friday, March 27, 2009

A Sneak Peek of Spring

Well looks like it will probably be time all us bloggers put up something about the changing of winter into spring.

I kind of wanted to wait until there was more sunlight out to capture the scenery, but what the heck...on with it!
Flower shop displaying more than just greenery.

Spring buds~
The grass is greener on the ....
You know life seems to always be about changes. Winter turns into spring and then into fall and so on. In 2 months it will be my one year anniversary here in Korea, and I can't believe time has flown by so fast.

I wish, like anyone with a full time job, that time could just slow down for a while so that I could take in all that is happening.

Yet in the moments I am able to cherish what I have I remind myself that I am still here and there that there is still so much I want to see and do.

Well, I will keep looking for more spring moments as time passes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...