Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Light

It's a sign of hope when you notice a full beam of direct sunlight shining into your office-hell.
That is what I noticed while I was boiling my pot of water for spaghetti tonight. Despite the yellow dust lately, having the prospect of full on sunshine in my tiny home is promising. I realize now that I spent the whole winter without direct sunlight. But thanks to the miracle of science the Earth has rotated in my favor. (Or however it works).

If you notice I have a real-like curtain over my window now. That was installed this last weekend, with the good help of BK. It is a kind of sheer curtain so that when it is down there is a nice glowing light about the room.

Time moves so fast and I just want to enjoy the way light glows about my room.

2 comments:

  1. The sunshine in Seoul makes me so happy. It's been cold since I got here so despite the yellow dust, it's just nice to be able to walk around outside and feel the sun on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apartment has a HUGE window, and I am so glad. I think it'd be pretty depressing otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...