Friday, July 11, 2008

Relativity

Life revolves around many particular patterns. The patterns can cycle around other spheres of change in your life.

Ummm nevermind...trying to sound philosophical here but failing.

Anyways when my life is turned upside down for whatever reasons or when it is going awry the one thing I most like to do is organize.

Organizing my thoughts is one place to start, but another area is my surroundings. So tonight I did a little quick organization of my desk and living area. It is like giving myself a big sigh of relief.

Anyways, work is still work but I am feeling more confident now and a bit less ashamed of myself.

Of course here comes the weekend so I can feel a sense of relief. I hope I get time during this weekend to relax. :)

To end here is a picture of my desk at work:


My cubic feet of space:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...