Friday, October 1, 2010

Third Birthday in Korea

As you know yesterday was my birthday. Technically it is today in America, so I guess I could celebrate twice. This was my third birthday in Korea and I have to say this was the best one out of them all.

After work I met with my local pals for dinner. First I waited with one of them in a cafe and had some strong lemon tea.
Our location was Jeongja in Bundang, where you can find a cupcake store and many restaurant choices. I was recommended Daily Kings, an American style diner, because it was on the 8th floor of a building and offered a view.

Dinner was a delightful serving of mushroom soup and chicken caesar salad.

Then came the best part, making my birthday wish over a cupcake.

I'm hoping this to be a great year and to take what comes with an open mind and heart.

7 comments:

  1. Yippee looks like a really nice place & fun!
    Mystery: Was JH there to celebrate w/you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. He was feeling under the weather. But we will celebrate this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Joy!!! I was actually looking at some old Korea pics and found the ones from when we went to an Arabian diner in Itaewon. Hope you had a great one*^^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good b-day:)!!! Man, I want some cupcakes now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!

    Kristen... awe those were good times ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm Jenny.
    I'm so happy to see your blog.
    I had my 2nd birthday here in Korea last Tuesday.

    Can I add you on my links? Where exactly are you here in Korea? Me, I'm in Taeneung.

    Hope to hear from you...
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...