Saturday, April 4, 2009

This and That

I managed to make it so that I can play a jazz station out of the Bay Area on my home stereo using some sort of bluetooth technology. So lately I have been enjoying my time listening to jazz. Of course I catch the shows that they are playing at like 3am over there.

It seems like when you live somewhere that has 4 seasons you desperately wait for the next one to come around. As for spring I have been wondering when it will be T-shirt weather and greenness all around me.

On the way home I check the foliage for changes, but just yellow flowers these days.

Today I helped Lilly (Lunalil) pack for her move to America. I had a good time of course and we got lunch at a galbi place.
(No noodles Mom!) That purple stuff is rice...they put black rice in the mix.
As a treat for helping her with packing I got her Toaster Oven for free. I haven't set up yet so no picture, but it's not like you have never seen a toaster oven before?

Coming home the sun was shining through the window so I set up some of those crystals I got from last week. Ooooo sparkly!~


Jazz tunes are still jiving over here ... chilling this Saturday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH ..... NO NOODLES!

    Yellow flowers look like maybe forsythia ??
    Blooms early spring in the US. Northeast.

    Jazz station, NPR from San Mateo? I really like it & still listen to it:
    http://www.kcsm.org/
    Love the foto on their homepage w/Hayward in the foreground & the bridge over the Bay to San Mateo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mom that is the station ;) good stuff

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...