Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One Year in Korea Part 1

Come the end of May in two months I will have completed one year here in South Korea. It feels like everything has happened in the blink of an eye. So it is that I want to remember it all and capture the greater moments.

I created this little video to give a kind of preamble to my year here in Korea. There are so many emotions when it comes to contemplating a year living in another country. So stick with me as I will release more videos summing up and sharing what it has been like fulfilling my year here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    The beach, the house, the ducks in Sac...where is your Mom?
    your sister? your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize you had been here only as long as I have. When is your last day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. since I signed a new contract back in October my last day would be end of next October. But who knows...could extend it so to look for a new job in February ... hehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...