In Itaewon we continued our search for food and came upon this Arabian Restaurant tucked in a corner.
The food and ambiance was pleasant in this place. We both ordered biryani rice dishes, hers a lamb and mine a chicken. The taste was fragrant and spicy.
Hookahs were an option, be we opted out.
After lunch I told Kristen about a supermarket I heard of nearby that sells foreign goods. I tried to go during the winter but I gave up because it was too cold out. The place is called the Hannam Supermarket (which is sort of an black market here) and to get there you get off at Hangangjin station and take exit 2. Cross a ped-ex bridge and head up the road towards the Volvo building. It is tucked in underneath that area.
If I lived close to this place I bet I would shop often. Well Kristen and I were both really tired this day so we went to my home, baked some biscuits in my toaster oven and then watched a movie. It was a jolly day and fun too.
Hey sounds like a nice day!
ReplyDeleteWhat movie did u watch?
Thanx for the fotos
The scenery reminds me of CA, w/the freeway & hills in the bkgrnd...like near our old stomping grounds in the East Bay.
;-)
How bout another foto of that new hairdo?