Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Through It All - Fall

Yes I am busy these days. Not just with finding a new job but also planning JH's first trip to America. He is coming to San Francisco Christmas eve and I have been doing a lot of booking of hotels and car rentals. Now it is time to make our itinerary of where to go and what to see.


In the midst of all this the fall leaves have been showing great colors. I have been feeling like a fool for not taking the time to enjoy them. So on Sunday JH and I walked to a nearby restaurant on the way checking out the foliage.
Leaving my building.
 Walking the path to the park.

We found some great red and yellow colors at the park.





Really was a pleasant site to see and made me appreciate Korea's fall season (as short as it might be).



1 comment:

  1. Some good pictures there. I always enjoy this season in Korea. The colours are quite vivid and liven up many a routine walk.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...