Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Pals on Korean TV

There are a lot of comedy shows out here on Korean TV, and one of them is Running Man. It is known as a show where:

The MCs and guests are locked in a landmark during closed hours and are required to leave before opening hours. The first team to leave will win, while the losing team will be punished in the landmark.
I actually never watch this show, and mostly watch Infinity Challenge. But tonight it was really worth watching because my entourage of pals were guests on the show.

Tonight's theme was a team cooking challenge and the judges were my friends. There was Rob, from Roboseyo, Simon and Martina from Eat Your Kimchi, Joe from ZenKimchi and Jennifer from FatManSeoul.

These were not just people whose blogs I read but most of them I know personally. It was a fun and fantastic feeling to see them streaming from my TV. In my excitement, I tried to capture shots of them. But since my TV is old school they didn't come out too wonderful. Here is what I got (sorry guys).



A great moment in the Kblogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...