Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hamster the Kitten Needs a Home

This would definitely be a kitten update. I have decided to keep Tom (the black one) and that leaves the other two orange ones. One of them (Tiger) is going home with my friend tomorrow.

That leaves the other orange one, which we have sporadically named "Hamster."
More and better pics to come. (See more on my other kitty posts)
You can change the name so don't worry.
Vaccines: Received his first Core vaccine today. Got flea treatment. Getting ear mite treatment. 

He is really healthy, though!

As you know he was found on the streets and since then has been very well cared for. Remember I have to leave my place by Dec.4. I have a cat sitter for Tom, but don't want to burden her with two till I find my new job.

He is well trained and would bring a lot of warmth to your home. :)

You can further contact me at: joybot_0 at hotmail dot com.

Besides that they are all doing well and enjoying the good life, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hamster might have a home. I will keep you all updated.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...