For lunch I had the "Jenny's Sandwich" that came along with a tomato soup.
The soup was also a pleasant surprise, as I am not too found of tomato soup. It had a great texture and creaminess to it that wasn't too milky.
After we finished our delicious meals we stayed and caught up on good times, for I was with the same friend from the first visit to Jenny's Bread. I think this restaurant is a nice quiet little nook in Hongdae where you can feel comfortable enough to chill out during the day.
To get here I would take this path:
- Come out of the Hongdae station taking the exit that is closest to the main strip. Go up the main road that has the Taco Bell, Dos Tacos and Apple store.
- When you get to the top and the road splits, go left.
- You want to be on the University side so cross the street.
- Go up the street and past several alleys till you get to the one that has a GS25 after it. Refer to my previous blog post for better pics.
- Go up the hill and round the corner...you'll see Jenny's Bread sign sticking out of the garage wall.