Saturday, July 16, 2011

Haircut...


This is the result of today's haircut at Hair and Joy in Hongdae. I am going to be honest here, I am not 100% satisfied. Yes I like the salon and the hair stylist, but I didn't want it this short. However, as for a short cut it does look well and the shape is good.
Sigh, I really thought I had found the right salon here. But maybe I should have brought some pictures of short cuts I have had in the past, and maybe I didn't do a good job of exactly describing what I wanted. All I said was, "Cut it short to here (mid-neck line) and put in some more layers."

I still recommend Hair and Joy, but would say to make sure you be specific (which is probably what you should do anyways.)
(Any words of encouragement welcomed.)

2 comments:

  1. Short hair looks nice on you. I assume those curls are natural?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...thanks...I have had short hair before..but this time didn't really want it so short...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...