Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tom in the Sun

The sun was out last Tuesday, as opposed to these last soggy days, and Tom seemed to enjoy the rays.
 I put a bell on him when he goes out front so that people passing by don't think he is a trash-cat. But as soon as he is back inside he manages to take it off.
Today the sun was peaking behind a mighty cloud and thought it nice to take photos, meanwhile Tom poked around the area.




I don't know about you folks, but it feels like this June has been the soggiest I have ever had in Korea. But I don't mind it! Of course my feet get soaked and parts of my clothes too, but again I would rather be soaked in the rain then frozen in the snow.


Looks like things are going to get sunnier again, which means it will be hot and muggy!

5 comments:

  1. Tom is so sweet....Sounds like you're having the same weather there as here in steam bath S. FL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cat is very cute!

    would also MUCH rather be soaked than frozen, but I am ready for some sun! Today is beautiful, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom is really cute and must be super smart! Tell him that Hercules say Meow! hehe. I love you and miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sister! Glad to see you on here. MIss you too... so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs. I especially love the one of the trees, streets and red umbrella. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...